Duties of Floribama Riders officers
Duties of the President
- Maintain the focus and direction of the club.
- Ensure that all rides are conducted safely.
- Be the contact person for the welfare of the club.
Duties of the Chapter VPs
- Coordinate with the President in conducting activities and events.
- Ensure that rides and events are conducted by the Ride Directors.
- Work with the Membership Director to track membership, renewals and the general welfare of the chapter
Duties of the Ride Directors
- Organize and conduct local rides - approx 1 each month. It is suggested that the weekend local ride meet times/places be standardized like the wed night get-togethers.
- Coordinate with the Public Relations Director and the Webmaster for dissemination of such information as dates/times/place of local rides.
- The Local Ride Director need not attend EVERY local ride, but he/she must ensure that a experienced rider leads each local ride and conducts a safety briefing.
- Plan accomodations for out-of-town participants at each event.
- Collect monies from sales of club merchandise, club dues, and any other income-generating activities.
- Handle all membership mailings.
- Maintain the club database.
- Liason with the webmaster for posting of the database of club members on-line.
- Handle all club receipts and disbursements.
- Handle legal issues.
Public Relations Directors
- Post flyers on club events at local dealerships.
- Set up charity events (2 each year for each chapter)
- Also responsible for making statements concerning club activities with the press.
- Coordinate with the ride directors for charity activities.
- Maintain the club web pages.
- Coordinate with the Public Relations Director/Ride Directors for posting of events to the web site calenders.